cassie pacheco tattoos

Fairies Tattoo Designs - 10 Valuable Tips On How To Bring All The Magic Out Of Your Unique Fairy Design



Once upon a time, when I was a little girl, my grandmother used to tell me bedtime stories. My favorite stories were fairy tales. Who could have imagined, that sweet little girl, me, would end up growing up, getting herself on of the most unique fairies tattoo designs she had always fantasized about. I cannot explain it. Who can? What is it with those tiny magical creatures that enchant so many people worldwide?

Time For The 'Fairy Finder' Magical Meditation

When I started looking for fairies tattoo designs, I was quite clueless. First, I tried to envision my fairy, and all I could see was her light-green transparent skirt and huge pink-colored wings garnished with silver tear-drops design. My 2 cents to you, dear fairies tattoo designs seeker, is to concentrate for a moment and try to envision your fairy. Is she small or big, is she tangible or more airy and transparent-like. Do you imagine her in dark colors or light ones? Do you envision her next to a tree, a flower or a mushroom? Are her wings noticeable? If so, what types of wings are they: feathered wings or maybe double wings? Or maybe your fairy is really a grumpy pixie with a brown hat and a naughty grin?
Write down all the things that cross your mind. Once you are done, start browsing some fairies tattoo designs galleries. Keep in mind, that you may apply your fairy's favorite characteristics to any fairies tattoo designs you like.

I Tried Hard, Still, I Cannot Envision My Fairy

That is fine. Do not worry about that. It may be that your fairy is just a little bit sneaky, that's all. If this is the case, my advice is, try browsing the fairies tattoo designs featured in the link below. Take your time while doing so, it is important. Watch them closely, one by one. Do some of them seem to grab your attention more than others?
It may seem as some of them are trying to whisper you something, while the others just seem as plain photos. The one that will grab you the most is definitely your fairy; And then you will know, you are under her spell.

Finding The Magical Place For Your Magical Fairy

To me, a fairy is more revealed than hidden. She can be reached, but you will have to make an effort to see her. That is why I chose to have my fairies tattoo designs on my lower back. Britney Spears chose the same location to have her fairy. It is a noticeable place that requires a slight effort to be discovered. Another great spot for fairies tattoo designs is the ankle. Amber Tamblyn chose to ink her fairy on her ankle.

The fairy represents a force of nature. The reason a lot of people are being attracted to them is because they aspire to be part, and attain these natural forces. The fairies symbolize rejuvenation and growth, the natural ability to regain health and the four seasons. They also represent attention, care and perseverance. In most cases, fairies tattoo designs represent love.



misunderstood rose


misunderstood rose

XcherryX - IV


XcherryX - IV

Fiddler


Fiddler

Tough


Tough

Tattooed hill 3


Tattooed hill 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers