superb jillian carson tattoos



my first tattoo
my first tattoo
this is my first tattoo ...a blue star
thumbnail

My First Tattoo
My First Tattoo
this is a pic of my first tattoo which when it gets to june this year i'd have had my tattoo for 3 years.
thumbnail

Danielle Black n Red Bomshell
Danielle Black n Red Bomshell
This is one of MANY new photos of me from an awesome Photo Shoot that happened at the end of March '09. I had an amazing time shooting with my friend Andrea Hunter and I'm SOOO excited about worki...
thumbnail

Black Tattoo
Black Tattoo
"All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everythingAll the love gone bad, turned my world to blackTattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll be, yeah"Pearl Jam "Black Tattoo"
thumbnail

Daisy Tattoo II
Daisy Tattoo II
Colored version of [link]Based on 's design
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers