cool leonor calhoun tattoos



My Tattoo
My Tattoo
I had been wanting this tattoo for about three years, It's been in my head for so long I'm ecstatic to get it in my skin!It's to remember my mother and how she always supported my mermaid obsession...
thumbnail

Salvador Dali Meditative Rose
Salvador Dali Meditative Rose
great tattoo to do and great person to do it on!freshly finished tattoo, done on the shoulder.Salvador Dali's Meditative Rose along with some pretty frills.thankyou for getting this done by me clara!
thumbnail

T-shirt Design CM:Feathertail2
T-shirt Design CM:Feathertail2
Well.. second t-shirt design for ~ArticWolfSpirit she wanted for me do that character more than how I do the one for White. Hope now is it good.Noname paper, Ecco Pigments, drawing inkThankie for t...
thumbnail

Tattoo Dynamics
Tattoo Dynamics
Freehand Dynamics
thumbnail

if.i.were.a.lily
if.i.were.a.lily
I'd be a calla lily. Rib Tattoo: July 13, 2010Design by me:Tattoo Artist: Alex, Alex in Tattooland, Moline IL
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers