leanne williams tattoos


Women's Tattoo Ideas - How to Get a Tattoo You'll Love For a Very Long Time


The problem with looking through or discussing women's tattoo ideas is that only a select few people even know where to start at first. Very often, women don't have much of an idea of what they want - or don't want. They end up doing far more research than they need to, and may end up with something they're not delighted with because they've been overly influenced by partners, friends or even the tattoo artist. I've seen first-hand how easily this type of thing can happen.


You should start by asking yourself some important questions whilst browsing women's tattoo ideas online:


1. Do you want the tattoo to be a statement to the world, in an obvious place - or do you need the option of hiding it at weddings or at work?


The choice of location on your body has a few implications, such as on how much room you have to work with for the design or how much pain you're likely to experience during the inking process.


2. Do you want something custom-designed tattoo from scratch, or from a collection?


In my experience, the best designs draw inspiration from existing material which is tweaked to suit an individual. You need to ensure that you get a high-quality copy of any starting design, to make the tattoo artist's job easier.


3. Do I know, or can I find, a good tattoo artist?


When you choose your design from all the women's tattoo ideas available, you need to know you can trust your artist to fulfil your design safely and competently.


If you ask yourself the above three questions, and have an answer about what you might or might not want, you're already ten times more prepared than the average person looking through women's tattoo ideas online! You're well on your way to getting a tattoo you'll love for a long time to come. Enjoy!




Zero - the Vampire inside me
Zero - the Vampire inside me
I'm so tired of being hereSuppressed by all my childish fearsAnd if you have to leaveI wish that you would just leave'Cause your presence still lingers hereAnd it won't leave me aloneThese wounds w...
thumbnail

Koi-Tattoo
Koi-Tattoo
My koi tattoo aka Chinese goldfish
thumbnail

OC- Kwa Christofer's Tattoo
OC- Kwa Christofer's Tattoo
hmm...my character's back...with tattoo^^drawing on base...which was maden from David HenrieXD
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
me and my very first tattoo that i got in memory of my sister x
thumbnail

Tattoo ID
Tattoo ID
New ID, thought it was time for an update!
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers