leanne carson tattoos


Tattoo Inspiration - 3 Best Ways to Find Tattoo Ideas

Choosing a tattoo is a really hard thing to do. It has to be unique and imaginative.. But where can you find unique and imaginative tattoos? Here's a few ways to find tattoo inspiration, so that you can expand on them to make your tattoo awesome!





Search Engines: If you go to the image section of any search engine and for example type in tattoo ideas and click search, it will come up with thousands of pictures of tattoos that you can expand off of. If you have a knack for drawing, then this is great because you can choose a photo and add your own creativity and imagination to it and make your tattoo creative, unique, and best of all.. your own.



Tattoo Magazines: Tattoo Magazines are great because they have great tattoo ideas! They also have articles that can help you decide what to get as a tattoo, on what to expect when you get a tattoo, and will have excellent quality photos of tattoos that may kick start some ideas in your mind, and get that creativeness flowing!



Online Tattoo Databases: I happen to find these great! I highly recommend them over any other way to look for tattoos. They have thousands and thousands of tattoo ideas that you can browse through, and if you want you could add tattoos together to make a totally rad design! I always suggest adding something of your own to your tattoo, so you're not just copying something someone else has thought of. This really makes your tattoo unique to you! But, you don't have to do that if you don't want to.






When choosing a tattoo, remember that it is permanent! So choose something that you are going to love for the rest of your life. Choose something that has significance. Choose something that is you!


If you would like step-by-step instructions on how to go about getting your tattoo, please read my other article How To Choose The Right Tattoo For You.


For more information on online tattoo databases (which I highly suggest to use while looking for tattoo inspiration) click here.



My New Tattoo
My New Tattoo
my new tattoo and no it didnt hurt XD
thumbnail

MY TATTOO
MY TATTOO
I got this tattoo at Atom Age... the guy who did it for me is no longer there. He just changed a few things but I drew the original my self. The only things he did besides put the ink in my skin wa...
thumbnail

DAID tattoo
DAID tattoo
Tattoo
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
" Bo tylko ona sprawia że jedzenie traci sens ! " Danny TworaskyI'm completely in love ;*
thumbnail

Tattoo:.
Tattoo:.
I took this as a chance to do a few things:1. Show off my tattoo. I got it a couple days back, and like.... It was really red and ugly, so yeah.2. Show my love for music, this is a picture i'm goin...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers